Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

I thought I would feature one of my favourite makeup items: Benefit Boi-ing Concealer. At first I wasn't that interested in this product because it came with kind of a hefty price tag (for me anyway). But I decided to try it a few years ago when I was at Sephora. I was amazed at how well the concealer helped reduce the darkness under my eyes. I highly recommend this concealer not only for the under eye region but also for anywhere else on your face. But if you wake up with circles under your eyes quite a bit this is the perfect makeup item for you! It can help cover up other blemishes or imperfections too. You can get it at Sephora or BenefitCosmetics.com/ and it comes in 3 shades that blend in really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment