Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fashion Wants

I shouldn't have done this, but I love the website LuLus.com and when I was looking at another blog there was an ad for LuLus, and being the idiot I am I clicked on it. The reason it's a bad idea is because I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything online until I got a new job! So I'm basically just torturing myself. But anyway, I decided a new healthy way to curb my online shopping addiction would be to post items I like on here instead of actually buying them :). So here are my fashions wants from LuLus:

Jeffrey Campbell Nightwlk-F Yellow Black Hearts Platforms
A-Cute Angle Gold Necklace
Collective Concepts Then We Zagged Print Top
 Melrose Place Taupe and Black Lace Dress
 Brandy Melville Angelica Cross Print Sweater Top
 
Qupid Luxe Brulee Black Snake Spikes & Stones Wedge Booties
Privileged Gorgeous Black Rhinestone Wedge Pumps

Michael Antonio Studio Mercer Black Triple Wedge Ankle Boots

Coral Reef Strapless Lace Dress

Babytalk Belted Peach Dress

Lucy Love Gabriella Mint Green Dress 

 Winds of Change Silver Feather Earrings

 





No comments:

Post a Comment