Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My New Fitness and Diet Plan

Ever since I've moved out on my own and had to start cooking (or not cooking he he) I've definitely gained a few pounds. So I've made it my goal to lose the weight I've gained and to start eating healthier while also exercising regularly. This is probably going to be a big challenge for me since I love fatty foods (fast food and junk food) and loathe exercising. But I've heard that once you've stuck to it for a few weeks it becomes a lot easier and you start actually enjoying it (which I find hard to believe but I'm hoping it's true!). I recently got a WiiFit for Christmas from my Dad which I like since it gives you workouts for your target areas or for your goals and keeps track of how many calories you're burning and how much time you have spent working out. It does have some limitations but overall it seems to make working out a little more fun. I also just signed up for this new website I found called SparkPeople. It has nutrition trackers and fitness trackers but what I like most is that it creates customized meal plans and workouts for your specific goal whether it be weight loss or maintaining your weight. I would definitely recommend it if you need help with ideas of how to get started. It seems like a great way to stay on track for your goals! It also has challenges you can join, such as the Spring Into Shape Bootcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment