Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fashion from the People's Choice Awards

Here are some of my favourite outfits from the People's Choice Awards last night:
I'm not a huge fan of the mesh but that waves are really cool!
I would say this is probably my favourite from the whole night. Love the gold lace over top.
This fits a little funny on her but I still think its a gorgeous dress. And Demi looks beautiful!
I'm usually not a huge fan of green but this is pretty nice. She should have worn her hair up though to show it off more.
Such a cool dress! It's kind of abstract in a way.
Love the gold and the empire waist. Second favourite of the night.


And least favourites:
Boring!
Nice panty line...

I just don't think this compliments her body... plus that necklace is horrible.
This is a joke... right?
Not horrible but it kind of just falls flat.
Audrey Kitching said it best... she looks like a leprechaun.

What were your favourite and least favourites?

Image credit: Audrey Kitching



No comments:

Post a Comment