Friday, January 13, 2012

Dear 16 Year Old Me

I've never been a fan of fake tanning... my mom had a friend who passed away from skin cancer that spread to his brain so I've always been taught the risks of tanning. Believe me, I love having a gorgeous tan just as much as the next girl but is it really worth it in the long run? This video shares other peoples' stories about family member or even themselves that have been diagnosed with melanoma.
It's hard because I have tons of friends that tan all the time and it worries me... I don't want to lose anyone skin cancer that could have possibly been prevented. I have to admit though that I'm not the best when it comes to using sunscreen but I'm going to make a concious effort to use it more often. Make sure you share this video with everyone!
Originally viewed at The Londoner

No comments:

Post a Comment