Monday, January 9, 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Shoes

Ever since I saw Audrey Kitching wearing a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes, I have wanted my very own pair.

Unfortunately I was only a student and couldn't justify spending $160 on a pair of shoes, so I would just look at pictures of them on the internet and dream of one day owning them. Well that day has finally come!!! Thanks to my stepmother I now own my own pair of black Litas which she got me for Christmas. Audrey had blogged about these shoes before and raved about how comfortable they are. I haven't had a chance to actually wear them out yet, but obviously I tried them on as soon as I got them and I must say they are very easy to walk in considering how high they are (the platform gives the illusion of them being higher than they actually are). I can't wait to wear them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment